May 15, 2008

ROUND THREE REBUTTAL: Berry Parfait

On the novel theme of "healthy" (huh? what's that?) treats, I bring you my berry parfait!

Ingredients
Vanilla yogurt
Fresh/frozen strawberries and blueberries
Granola (I bought granola bars and pounded them w
ith a saucepan)

This would be really pretty la
yered in a champagne flute, so let's pretend that's how I served them. What I actually did was bring all the components to a friend's house and assembled in juice glasses when I got there. I didn't take photos, so have this drawing instead:
















Yeah, who's slinking away in shame now? Yes...that would be me.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Your drawing is magnificent. Is that how you spell magnificent?

Kristin said...

I was there! 'Twas tré good.

Susan said...

A drawing any 4 year old would be proud of!