May 8, 2008

ROUND ONE: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIGHT!

Okay, so I brought it up in the rules, so I'm probably asking for it. Stand back, Bobby Flay, because Beth is about to...THROW DOWN!

Iced Mocha Cofferino

2 t instant coffee
1 T granulated sugar
1/2 t cocoa powder
3 T hot water

Dump all in a small jar with lid (or without lid, if you happen to hate your kitchen walls). Shake it like a Polaroid (R) picture.

Dump over glassful of ice. Fill to top with milk and stir. Drink. Then ask yourself...why do people pay $4 for this at a drive-thru? Darn tasty, though - am I right? RIGHT???

Yeah, I don't have a picture. Because it's 9:15 pm and Beth does not deal well with caffeine after 6pm. Sad but true.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

This is so yummy. It's so surprising how a cup of coffee can totally brighten your day! Not to mention wake you up!

Susan said...

I have to add instant coffee to my shopping list! Can't wait to try this one!