May 8, 2008

ROUND ONE REBUTTAL: Rimocha

You are wondering what in the world I am talking about right...rimocha? I will tell you right now it is something I just made up. I am going out on a limb on this one, but I think it's pretty good. I felt pressured to post my recipe this evening because Susan and Beth were totally on the ball with theirs. So, I thought to myself, its 10:30 pm ET, all I have is regular coffee to tinker around with and with that being the case, I would be up to at least 3:00 am from the caffeine. I looked in my refrigerator and low and behold, I had half a container of ricotta cheese left from making Susan's Chicken Capri. So I had a thought.


Rimocha

(single serving)

½ c. part skim ricotta cheese
2 t. cocoa powder

½ t. instant coffee grounds

3 packets of splenda

mini chocolate chips for a topping


Mix all ingredients together. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. That's it!

2 comments:

Beth said...

You and your snappy posts and PHOTOGRAPHS, for Pete's sake!
But seriously, I have to try this. Coffee = good, ricotta cheese = good, so hey...it must be really stinkin' good :)

Susan said...

Looks great! We are on a roll now!